This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Juggling timetables, keeping up with University emails and knowing what’s happening and where on campus can be tough. To help make student life that bit easier, the University will be launching a brand new app, MyNorthampton, in March. The MyNorthampton App, which has been developed in consultation with the Students’ Union, will be a one stop shop for all things student life at the University of Northampton; you’ll be able to access it all, on the move, from the palm of your hand. The initial release of the app includes access to:
• Your Timetable
• Your Student email
• Campus maps
• UNO Bus timetables
• A currency converter
• News and updates through the Students’ Union website
• Learning Development drop in appointments – for guidance on any academic skill; from essay writing, dissertations, critical analysis, presentations skills, to Maths and statistics
• A staff contact directory - for when you need to get hold of your lecturers or other University staff
• Live social media updates - so you’ll always know what’s happening on campus. You’ll be able to customise the kind of information and notifications you see to suit your day to day student experience.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release