New platform version.
MyReaseheath is the go-to app for your whole Reaseheath Experience from your learning to your life as student.
The MyReaseheath mobile app provides an easy-to-use, personalised and effective system for you to manage everything you need to make a success of your learning. The app provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications to keep you updated.
The MyReaseheath app builds upon your current experience, providing access to the same apps and data, for a seamless experience - any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
• Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
• Offline access – allows access to most apps when browsing offline
• Library account – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or overdue notices.
• Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
• Access to your academic tracking and progress
• Map of Campus
• Reaseheath news and updates
* MyReaseheath is constantly evolving and additional features will be added throughout your experience.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- October 22, 2020 New version 3.1.32