Introducing SRI College & Career for iPad, the leading research-based, adaptive reading assessment designed to predict college and career readiness for students in Grades K-12. New features include:
• New K - 2 Foundational Reading subtest
• New rigorous assessment items
• New performance data to track students' trajectory to college and career
SRI College & Career for iPad is a proven universal screener and progress-monitor that measures reading growth on the Lexile® Framework for Reading—a scientifically proven tool that measures both a reader’s ability and difficulty of text on the same scale.
SRI College & Career now includes two subtests:
• Foundational Reading Assessment (FRA): Grades K - 2: Assesses literacy skills of early readers, including phonological awareness, letter-word identification, word attacks skills and decoding.
• Reading Comprehension Assessment (RCA): Grades K - 12: Provides a Lexile® measure that reflects a student's level of reading comprehension.
*This app is a free download, available to Scholastic Reading Inventory customers with an active Hosting Services contract or Product Support plan. Users must have an active internet connection.
Also Available for iPad:
• READ 180 Stage A, B, or C
• READ 180 rSkills Tests: College & Career
• READ 180 Teacher Dashboard
• Scholastic Leader Dashboard
- October 25, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 15, 2014 Initial release