READ 180: Unleash the Power
READ 180 NG Stage C is intended for Grades 9 and up.
READ 180, the most effective system for raising student achievement in grades 4 - 12+ is now the most powerful tool available for iPad to prepare students to meet the rigorous reading and writing expectations of the Common Core. The READ 180 Next Generation Student Software leverages adaptive technology to personalize instruction and provide powerful data for differentiation to teachers and school districts.
Now students can access READ 180 NG anywhere inside -- or outside -- the classroom, extending learning beyond the traditional school day.
Whether students are logging in from an iPad or a desktop, Scholastic’s Achievement Manager (SAM) authentication ensures students are exactly where they should be in the Software.
New for iPad!
• Re-imagined Student Dashboard
- Features VISUALLY EXPLICIT progress within topics and segments
- Promotes STUDENT AGENCY, encouraging students to tap and celebrate achievements -- at their own pace -- across suite of applications, including rSkills Tests, Scholastic Reading Inventory, and Scholastic Reading Counts!
- Includes 5 CONTENT AREA STRANDS for all Topics:
• Peoples and Culture
• Science and Math
• History and Geography
• Literature and the Arts
• Your World and Beyond
• 60 updated images
• Full support for iPad’s on-screen keyboard
- The app also supports external keyboards
READ 180 has been proven to:
• Improve performance on state test results
• Reduce the dropout rate
• Improve reading achievement for African-American, Native-American, and Latino students
• Improve reading achievement for English language learners
• Improve reading achievement for students who receive special education services
• Increase teacher retention
This app is for Stage C (Grades 9+) and is a free download, available only to READ 180 NEXT GENERATION customers.
*To enrich student experience and prevent loading delays that might affect engagement during iPad sessions, each app includes all 60 Anchor Videos and 60 hi-res photos by Stage which increases download time. We recommend that multiple device downloads are coordinated via an MDM solution or while devices are plugged directly into iTunes.
If you’d like learn more about READ 180 Next Generation for iPad, go to www.read180.com or call 1-877-234 READ for more information.
Also Available for iPad:
• READ 180 Teacher Dashboard
• Scholastic Leader Dashboard
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.6.2
- November 16, 2014 New version 1.5
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.4
- June 10, 2014 Initial release