iOS9 bug fixes
Want to increase your vocabulary? Want to better express yourself?
This application brings the full Roget's II: The New Thesaurus to your fingertips.
• entire text of this superior reference title
• complete offline use — no Internet connection needed
• real-time progressive search
• wildcard pattern searches
• iPod, iPhone & iPad compatible “universal app”
• Retina Display support
• bookmarks with editable notations
• make-your-own flashcards
• automatic search history
• links on every word to UniDICT-powered dictionaries such as installed American Heritage® dictionaries
• Facebook APIs supported
• Twitter & Evernote posting
• full layout for definition e-mails and Evernote posts
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus is Houghton Mifflin's easy to use, accurate, and authoritative English thesaurus. This essential reference offers users the resources of the English language to enhance the expressivity and accuracy of their communications.
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus combines the most useful features of a thesaurus and a dictionary: Each entry contains a short definition as well as a comprehensive list of synonyms for the headword. This up-to-date database also features extensive, and useful, cross-references.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- February 11, 2015 New version 6.2
- December 10, 2015 New version 6.5