• Prefer a PIN longer than 4 digits or containing letters? Good news - you can now have an alphanumeric PIN of up to 8 characters
• Fallback Notifications have been enhanced to improve the user experience.
PLEASE NOTE: This app allows you to receive AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite messages from other licensed users that have added you to their contact list; however, a license is required to enable you to add and send to contacts of your choosing. To activate a license, contact us at http://www.att.com/gsms.
AT&T Global Smart Messaging is an award-winning encrypted mobile messaging application platform that is designed specifically for business team collaboration and messaging system integration. It is centrally managed on a cloud platform with a sophisticated hierarchical enterprise administration portal that enables permissions-based corporate use. It intelligently escalates to SMS when a user is offline, and allows team messaging with rich multimedia conversations wrapped in three layers of security.
AT&T Global Smart Messaging can be used to unlock limitless possibilities for workflow automation and business process improvement through its unique workflow messaging capability that enables messages with forms, buttons and menus to enable system automation and replace error-prone typing.
• Channel, message, and unique key encryption provides three layers of encryption security
• Vanishing messages, remote wipe, and a PIN protected app provide additional security options
COMPLIANCE & POLICY GOVERNANCE
• Audit A2P conversations with real time reporting
• Centralized administration on a cloud-based platform
• Status acknowledgments: see if your message has been read at a glance
• Integrates mobile messaging and workflow messaging intelligently to your IT systems using APIs
• Team Chat: Collaborate with your team using a group messaging app with picture and audio clip messaging
• Workflow Messaging design custom-formatted messages that include buttons and menu and enable a myriad of rapid application development possibilities for businesses that can be uniquely delivered to end users in a messaging context
Want to know more? Visit http://www.att.com/gsms
- February 29, 2012 Initial release
- January 03, 2013 New version 2.0
- December 15, 2016 New version 3.2