- Bug fixes and improvements
BBC Science Focus, the North American version of Focus - is the award winning science and technology magazine from the BBC.
** Winner of Digital Magazine Awards Science & Nature Magazine of the Year 2012 **
The science magazine for the Inquisitive mind. Every month BBC Science World brings you all that's new and exciting in science, technology and the natural world including all the latest major scientific developments and a lively Q&A section that you can get involved in!
Our expert team bring you fascinating, authoritative articles that are illustrated with stunning images, to explain the science behind the world and environment around you. With topics such as the death of the sun, gay genetics, tech fixes for climate change and future space travel, you just won’t be able to put it down.
The brand new iPad and iPhone editions bring you:
· Stunning additional images to the print magazine in our Mega Pixel section
· Audio interviews with the finest minds in science and technology
· Video content covering the hottest topics
· Interactive 360 degree photography
· Redesigned and optimised content layout
· All in glorious retina display
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on 6-month or annual terms and your subscription will provide free instant access to the latest issue.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue plus any other issues published during the trial at no cost.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 6 months $17.99
• 1 year $36.99
Single issue prices:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
- November 17, 2014 Initial release
- February 11, 2015 New version 3.2.37
- March 05, 2015 New version 3.4.37
- July 20, 2015 New version 3.4.43
- July 28, 2015 New version 3.3.44
- September 17, 2015 New version 3.3.47
- November 06, 2015 New version 3.3.48
- December 20, 2015 New version 3.3.51
- February 03, 2016 New version 3.4.52
- March 13, 2016 New version 3.4.53
- July 03, 2016 New version 3.3.57
- July 08, 2016 New version 3.3.58