- Bug fixes and improvements
*** Gift yourself this Christmas with a 60-day FREE trial! You'll get the current issue plus all others published in the next 2-months at no cost so download and open the free app today to start yours. Offer ends midnight 8th January. ***
Urban Cyclist is for riders who appreciate style over speed and who ride in the city for the joy of it. Every issue is packed with bikes and gear for all tastes, features on the most fascinating aspects of cycling culture and beautiful photography.
It doesn’t matter what you ride, all that matters is that you ride and that you do it for joy.
Much of what defines urban cycling is personal style. Instead of telling you which bottle cage is the lightest or how to go faster, we’ll help you find the gear and bike that suits your style and riding. Our product and bike reviews are backed by decades of experience and based on one simple principle –we give you the same advice as we’d give our best friend. That means you can buy with confidence.
The term urban cycling covers a lot of ground and that’s something that we embrace. Every issue features a diverse selection with something to suit every taste and every budget. If, like us, you simply love bikes, all bikes, Urban Cyclist is for you.
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 3 month - £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £14.99 - €19.99 - $19.99
Single issue price:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
- March 07, 2015 Initial release
- July 19, 2015 New version 3.3.43
- September 20, 2015 New version 3.3.47
- December 19, 2015 New version 3.5.47
- January 18, 2016 New version 3.5.48
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.5.49
- July 05, 2016 New version 3.5.58
- August 16, 2016 New version 3.5.59
- November 08, 2016 New version 3.3.60