- new Heinz hub
- automatic week tracking
- bug fixes
Free unique week-by-week expert guide from leading parenting website MadeForMums featuring 193 daily recipes, meal planners and advice guides.
Created in association with Heinz for Baby, this app is completely free. There are no hidden charges and all content below is included free of charge.
Plus, all recipes, guides and tools found on this app can be used offline, so once you have downloaded the app you can use it anywhere!
This app is available on iPhone and iPad, and features:
• 193 weaning recipes – including first purees, finger foods, meat, fish and vegetarian meals, breakfast ideas, puddings and healthy snacks, plus a guide to portion sizes and if they’re freezable
• 26 weekly meal planners – every meal you need to feed your baby for the first 6 months of weaning with age-specific recipes
• 106 expert articles - step–by-step weekly advice and guidance, plus what to buy and help if things go wrong
• Shopping list – easy one-click function to add ingredients from your favourite recipes or daily meal planner for an instant shopping list – perfect to use in the supermarket
• Create your own meal planners – build your own weekly planners from 26 weeks of recipes
In order to make full use of all the functionality of the app, you will be asked to share the name and date of birth of your baby. This is purely for the purposes of using the app and enables us to deliver a personalised experience that takes you and your baby through weaning week-by-week.
We also invite you to share your details with MadeForMums so we can update you on relevant parenting information and promotional offers.
- December 09, 2016 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.4.4
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.6.8