New! Try Cook Mode in the BBC Good Food app. It tells your device you’re mid-recipe, to stop your screen locking while your hands are full. You’ll never have a flour-covered phone again!
This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email [email protected] and we’ll do our best to sort it.
- September 28, 2012 Initial release
- October 05, 2012 New version 1.3
- February 06, 2013 New version 1.4
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.5
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.6
- May 31, 2013 New version 1.6.1
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.6.2
- November 22, 2013 New version 1.8.0
- December 17, 2013 New version 1.8.2
- December 30, 2013 New version 1.8.3
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.9.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.2.6
- September 30, 2019 New version 2.2.7