Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: [email protected]
BBC World Histories magazine is the new global history title from the BBC History Magazine team. Each issue, we delve into a diverse range of topics – from ancient Greek expeditions and the Aztec civilisation to the Cold War and the space race. Our team of international experts explores key historical events, remarkable personalities and the stories behind today’s headlines, taking you on a tour across centuries and continents.
With the digital edition you can bring the magazine to life:
*Fully mobile and tablet optimised design for easy, enjoyable reading
*Bookmark your favourite features to save for later
*Text Adjust to ensure reading is never a strain, even on smaller devices
*Landscape mode for those who prefer to read on their iPad
*Push notifications to ensure you never miss out on the latest issue
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
**Please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies
- June 18, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 5.5.0
- September 24, 2019 New version 5.5.2
- October 05, 2019 New version 5.5.3
- November 26, 2019 New version 5.6.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 5.6.1