Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: [email protected]
Project Calm is an inspirational quarterly magazine filled with quality writing, beautiful photography and new ideas to try, all with the aim of helping you achieve mindfulness through making.
Every issue is packed with gorgeous projects, ideas, people and creative essays. You’ll discover how to enjoy mindful moments every day, learn about new crafts, trends and relaxation therapies, as well as inspiring travel and adventure ideas.
Plus, we’ve created an original collection of templates, posters, postcards and other papercrafts for you to enjoy making your own.
Inside every issue:
• Mindful practices to try
• Thought-provoking articles
• Alternative relaxation techniques
• Travel and adventure ideas
• Interviews with artistic creatives
• Artwork to print
• Templates for crafts such as papercutting
To print templates or papers simply take a snapshot of the desired page by pressing the home and sleep buttons simultaneously, then print the image from your device’s Photos app. Please note that your iPad must be synced to your printer in order to do this. Alternatively, send the snapshot via email and print from your desktop.
Subscriptions and single issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 5.5.0
- September 24, 2019 New version 5.5.2
- October 05, 2019 New version 5.5.3
- November 26, 2019 New version 5.6.0