• Support for UR-RT2/UR-RT4
• Minor bug fixes
Together with the UR-RT2, UR-RT4, UR242, UR44, UR28M and UR824 audio interfaces, the dspMixFx app allows you to utilize the benefits of Yamaha’s custom-designed SSP2 DSP chip directly on your iPad and iPhone. The dspMixFx app is free of charge, providing latency-free monitoring while running the highly acclaimed REV-X reverb, the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics with other iOS audio apps.
Please note that this app is only a control application for Steinberg’s USB audio interfaces UR-RT2, UR-RT4, UR242, UR44, UR28M and UR824. Without a UR interface it can be used in demo mode only.
Find more information about the UR audio interfaces at:
Find more information about the UR-RT audio interfaces at:
Make sure to download and install the firmware update version 2.10 first for UR44, UR28M and UR824 to enable the UR interface to run together with the dspMixFx app.
You can find the firmware update at:
• Control of all DSP features like DSP mixer and DSP effects
• No-latency DSP-powered monitoring with the iPad and iPhone
• Works with UR-RT2, UR-RT4, UR242, UR44, UR28M and UR824*
* Units need to be switched to class compliant mode to run with the iPad via the iPad Camera Connection Kit, the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter. In CC mode Loopback capability is disabled and only the analog inputs and outputs are available on UR28M and UR824.
- May 16, 2014 Initial release
- March 11, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.1