This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Now Supporting Cubase Pro 9 Sampler tracks
- CueMix faders remain visible if Cubase projects contain VCA fader tracks
The most advanced Cubase remote control app!
Connecting deeper to Cubase than any other app, Cubase iC Pro is the most advanced Cubase control app with a clear focus on recording, making it your very personal recording assistant. The project overview page and the mixer allow you to see your project as you know it from Cubase, while the key command page gives you a powerful tool to set up your most-used keyboard shortcuts and macros. Up to four dedicated cue mixes can be set up with Cubase iC Pro, giving musicians the freedom to adjust their own mix with a iPhone or iPad. Cubase iC Pro is Cubase’s perfect companion!
Please note that being a remote control, this application provides no use or function without a connection to Cubase Pro 8.5/Pro 9, Cubase Artist 8.5/9, Cubase LE/AI/Elements 9.
Some functionalities (e.g. the Cue-mix features) work only in combination with Cubase Pro 8.5/Pro 9 and not with Cubase Artist 8.5/9 or Cubase LE/AI/Elements 9.
• Project page with project overview
• Mixer with up to 4 independent cue-mix
• Customizable key commands and macros
Cubase iC Pro technical support
To run Cubase iC Pro on iOS 10, the iOS version 10.3.3 or later must be installed.
The Steinberg SKI Remote extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/ski
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
- January 21, 2013 Initial release
- March 02, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- March 27, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- May 27, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 07, 2013 Price decrease: $16.99 -> $10.99
- September 13, 2013 Price increase: $10.99 -> $16.99
- January 21, 2014 New version 1.2
- July 08, 2016 New version 1.2.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2.2