Substream is a bi-monthly music and lifestyle magazine that focuses on discovering and sharing the best in new music, fashion and entertainment. By the time the mainstream media decides to cover it, Substream has already beat them to it! We are the industry and fan’s “go to” resource for discovering the next big thing.
In our eyes and the eyes of our readers, Substream describes something that the “mainstream” may dismiss. It doesn’t mean that the “mainstream” will always ignore it, it just means that they haven’t really embraced it yet. That is where Substream steps in and fills the gap.
Our writers and staff are young adults from all over the world that are passionate about music and pop culture. We are the fans. This is our lifestyle and the lifestyle of our readers are our peers. This is why Substream is so widely accepted: our readers TRUST us!
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months: UK £5.49 / US $7.99 (3 Issues)
12 months: UK £10.49 / US $14.99 (6 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £2.99 / US $4.99 (2 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 14, 2014 Initial release