Apple a mis à jour cette app afin d’utiliser le certificat de signature Apple le plus récent.
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Moto Journal est le magazine NUMÉRO UN des motocyclistes québécois et constitue LA référence média pour le sport de la moto au Québec depuis plus de 43 ans.
Moto Journal rejoint l'ensemble des motocyclistes québécois grâce à son contenu varié et à sa présentation graphique soignée. Chaque parution de Moto Journal propose des essais de motos, des carnets de voyage, des nouvelles du monde de la moto provenant d'ici et d'ailleurs ainsi que des évaluations de nouveaux accessoires de même que de judicieux conseils techniques.
Plus que jamais, Moto Journal est à l'écoute de son lectorat, composé à la fois de véritables passionnés comme de simples amateurs, et livre à chaque parution ce que veulent lire les motocyclistes québécois qui font partie du marché de la moto le plus dynamique au Canada.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £13.99 / US $19.99 (10 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £2.49 / US $3.99 (2 Issues)
- This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 19, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- June 21, 2016 New version 4.9.94
- June 13, 2019 New version 6.0.0