New and improved app homepage
Numerous bug fixes and improvements
We're here to help! Please contact [email protected] with any questions or feedback.
The longest established and globally renowned quality publication showcasing the World’s very best armour modelling artists presented in a rich, visual format. Highly detailed images, text and step-by-step guides share the techniques of award-winning modellers to improve your own work and enjoyment of the hobby. All of the latest kits, accessories and materials are tried, tested and reviewed along with new modelling and military publications.
- Regularly resided as the best military vehicle modelling magazine
- Packed with articles making it great value
- Showcasing the latest products from the largest to smallest international manufacturers
- All periods and types of military vehicles featured
- Diorama features including figures
- Out of the box builds
- Scratchbuilding and super-detailing projects
- The latest finishing and weathering techniques explained
- Regular walk-around reference features
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest regular issue at the time of purchase.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
-If a subscription offers a free trial, at the end of the trial period, you will be charged the full price of the subscription. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions can be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 4.9.71
- October 13, 2015 New version 4.9.85
- October 15, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- March 05, 2016 New version 4.9.92
- November 06, 2016 New version 4.9.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 6.0.0
- August 05, 2021 New version 6.5.2