• Added more rewards! Collect fish and items for your new fish tank.
• Improved adaptive learning AI to scale difficulty and close skill gaps.
• Ability to track progress and manage students online with an Academy subscription.
• Countless bug fixes and improvements to all lessons!
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 2nd Grade lessons! Teach Second Grade lessons like multiplication, money, time, punctuation, STEM, science, spelling, suffixes, the human body, states of matter, cardinal directions and more. Whether they are just starting Second Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 6-9. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 18 lessons and activities are designed using real second grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 2nd grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
• Odd/Even Numbers - Learn the difference between odd and even
• Greater and Less Than - Teach kids how to compare numbers, a critical second grade skill
• Place Values (Ones, Tens, Hundreds, Thousands) - Reinforces how to identify place values
• Alphabetical Order - Sort words correctly in a fun game, important for 2nd grade
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of second grade spelling words
• Telling Time - Learn how to set a clock and tell time
• Multiplication - Fun and interactive way for your 2nd Grade student learn how to multiply numbers
• Positive/Negative Numbers - Learn how numbers can be less than zero
• Verbs, Nouns, and Adjectives - Teach your child the different types of words and how to identify them
• Punctuation - Drag punctuation to the correct place in a sentence
• Counting Money - Count money uses nickels, dimes, quarters, and bills
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Fun game to learn the difference between synonyms and antonyms
• Missing Numbers - Fill in the missing number to complete the equation, a perfect introduction to pre-algebra
• Suffixes - Build new words using a suffix and have fun blowing up asteroids
• Human Body - Learn about the parts and systems that make up the human body
• Cardinal Directions - Follow directions to navigate the pirate around the treasure map
• States of Matter - Identify types of matter and their phase transitions
• Seasons - Understand what causes seasons and how they differ
• Oceans - Learn about our oceans, the importance of them, and how to protect them.
• Calendars - Read a calendar and understand days of the week
Perfect for 2nd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, money, clocks, coin, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills while having fun! Second Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 6, 7, 8, and 9 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at [email protected] and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- September 20, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 29, 2015 New version 2.0
- November 23, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 25, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 28, 2015 New version 2.1
- July 13, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 02, 2016 New version 2.5
- November 11, 2017 New version 3.0
- February 15, 2018 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 20, 2018 New version 3.2
- May 31, 2018 New version 3.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.0
- November 04, 2019 New version 4.1
- March 11, 2020 New version 4.2
- October 23, 2020 New version 5.1