Introducing the RosiMosi Academy! Join now and gain access to 20 education apps with 200+ lessons and games.
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 4th Grade lessons! Teach Fourth Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, vowels, science, STEM, spelling, fractions, reading, remainders, and more. Whether they are just starting fourth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 8-11. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using real fourth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 4th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these 4th grade teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for fourth grade, including:
• Fractions - Compare, add, subtract, and multiply fractions
• Word Problems - Multi-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Angles and Geometry - Use a protractor and learn about different types of angles
• Graphs and Grids - Read a variety of graphs and use coordinates to plot points
• Patterns - Fill in missing values, identify number growths, and time increments
• Remainders - Divide two numbers and then find the remainder
• Missing Vowels - Use missing vowels to complete words
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of different words
• Punctuation and Grammar - Fix sentences by dragging the correct punctuation
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
• Homophones - Learn about words that sound the same, but have different meanings
• Reading - Practice reading comprehension by reading an article and answering questions
• The Earth - Learn about the layers of the Earth, plate tectonics, and volcanoes
• Life Science - Label parts of plants and flowers, and discover animals life cycles
• Weather - Read weather forecasts, identify clouds, and learn about the weather and our climate
• Electricity - Complete circuits, light up bulbs, and understand electrons
• Magnets - Learn the basics of magnets, poles, and how they work
• Moon Phases - Understand the phases of the moon and how they can affect the Earth
Perfect for 4th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, geometry, multiplication, STEM, division, language, science, reading, and problem solving skills used in fourth grade all while having fun! 4th Grade teachers around the world use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 8, 9, 10, and 11 year old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at [email protected]
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at [email protected] and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
- June 17, 2013 Initial release
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.3
- October 03, 2014 New version 1.4
- July 09, 2016 New version 1.5
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.1
- August 29, 2019 New version 4.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 4.3