• 3 new science games: Atoms, Circuits, and Space Exploration
• Now featuring 18 unique games
• New detailed Progress Reports
• Lesson Builder to create a lesson plans for your child
• Multiple User support
• New stickers and backgrounds to earn
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Learn important 6th Grade lessons with these 18 fun and interactive games! Teach them advanced 6th grade topics such as statistics, algebra, biology, science, geometry, rounding, language, vocabulary, reading, and more. Whether they are just starting Sixth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 10-13. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
Every lesson and activity is designed using real sixth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 6th grade student will want to keep playing and learning! Improve your student's homework with these 6th grade teacher approved lessons, including STEM, science, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for sixth grade, including:
• Number Sense/Theory - Absolute Value, Roman Numerals, Number Lines, and More
• Probability and Stats - Median, Mode, Range, and Probability
• Geometry - Congruency, Symmetry, Angle Types, and Area
• Consumer Math - Learn about sales, tax, tips, and other ways to calculate money
• Algebra - Use the distributive property, evaluate expressions, and solve for x
• Rounding - Round numbers to the nearest whole number, tenth, and hundredth
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
• Vocabulary - Learn the definitions of challenging words
• Spelling - Hundreds of spelling words of varying difficulty
• Reading Comprehension - Reading articles and then answer questions
• Word Memory - Use clues to match words
• Subject Verb Agreement - Pop balloons with verbs that match the subject
• Laws of Motion - Use Newton's Laws of Motion in various experiments
• Periodic Table - Learn about all the elements and how to use the periodic table
• Biology - Advanced life science topics such as biology, evolution, and animal classifications
• Atoms - Learn about the building block of everything
• Circuits - Build and explore electric circuits
• Space Exploration - Discover all the ways we explore our solar system and outer space
Perfect for 6th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, language, algebra, science, and STEM skills used in sixth grade all while having fun! 6th Grade teachers around the world use this app with their students to help reinforce math, language, and science subjects.
Ages: 10, 11, 12, and 13 year old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at [email protected]
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at [email protected] and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.1
- October 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- July 13, 2016 New version 1.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0
- October 10, 2019 New version 4.0