• Brand new lessons and games; now featuring 30 unique games
• Improved adaptive learning which scales lessons to your child's skill level
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
30 interactive educational games for your preschool and kindergarten kids! These games and lessons are used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids. As your pre-k child progresses through the lessons they earn stickers to add to their board, rewarding them for learning and playing! This is a perfect collection of educational games for little kids.
Helpful voice narrating, colorful graphics, and fun sound effects will help your pre-k child learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten curriculums and uses common core state standards. Kindergarten and preschool kids love these games!
- Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures and voices
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration to learn numbers
- Memory: Flip and match cards to help improve memory and attention
- Letter Tracing: Use your finger to draw upper and lower case letters
- Sorting: Learn to sort in multiple ways, including size, color, and more
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learning the alphabet
- Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
- Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles, with cute animals
- Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
- Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction, an important kindergarden skill
- Positions: Learn left, right, and center. Important for preschool and kindergarten
- Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs, a building block for reading
- Number Tracing: Draw and trace numbers
- Differences: Use a critical eye to find differences in a variety of fun scenes
- Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket
- Months: Sort the months and put them in the correct order
- Upper and Lower Case: Match upper and lower case letters by dragging them together, an important step for reading
- Missing Numbers: Find the missing number in the sequence
- Phonics: Match a picture to the phonic sound
- Emotions: Identify different emotions on real faces
- Quantity: Learn what a number actually means
- Measure: Compare short and tall objects, and heavier vs light objects
- Patterns: Identify repeating patterns using a fun animal
- More, Less, Equal: Play with marbles and learn the concept of more, less, and equal
- Vowels and Consonants: Identify vowels and consonants in words and the alphabet
- Ordinal Numbers: Learn the ordinal names for numbers, such as first, second, and third
- Sight Words: Play bingo and identify over 100 different sight words
- Rhyming: Listen and match rhyming words together
- Color Mix-Up: Fill in the picture by combining the correct colors to make new combinations
Advanced Features in the Full Version Include:
- Detailed Progress Reports to help track your child's development
- Lesson Builder to create specific plans for your toddler to follow and play
- Multiple User support so up to 6 kids can play on the same app
- Avatars, stickers, and backgrounds for your toddler to unlock as they learn
- ClassKit support for teachers and educations
NOTE: This is the School Edition (SE) of the popular Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games. This full version of the app is available for purchase from schools, parents, and organizations with no in-app purchases.
Perfect for pre-k children, toddlers, kids, and students in kindergarden who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Keep your preschool and kindergarten age child entertained while they are learning, with cute animals, sounds, and music. These games are loved by little kids all over the world!
Ages: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 year old kindergarden children. Ideally suited for 5 year old or 4 year old children.
If you are having any issues with the game, please email us at [email protected] and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
- January 07, 2013 Initial release
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 18, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.0
- July 05, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 5.0
- November 04, 2019 New version 5.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 6.0