* Minor bug fixes.
3D Heart & Circulatory Premium 2 provides unlimited ways to learn, review, and teach anatomy and physiology of the human circulatory system. Stunning 3D anatomical models, interactive presentations, quizzes, and a gallery of animations and illustrations are included in this easy-to-use app.
* iPad 2 or new iPad required. Will not run on iPad 1.
* Explore over 600 structures of the heart and vascular anatomy; tilt, rotate or zoom in to get a better view; hide and fade surrounding structures for a virtual dissection; read in-depth definitions of anatomical structures.
* See and learn about blood flow through the heart, the function of valves, systemic and pulmonary circulation, and other circulatory processes through 3D interactive presentations that allow you to pause the animation to explore the shown anatomy.
* Use the draw function in the Atlas section to annotate 3D images. Save these to create a series of study slides, or use the email function to share.
* Access a gallery of two-dozen animations and illustrations to teach or learn about basic functions, common pathologies, and procedures, such as heart conduction, arrhythmias, heart failure, coronary bypass, and angioplasty.
* Test your knowledge using the quiz bank, containing over 200 hundred questions.
* Optimized for retina display on new iPad.
Visible Body’s 3D Heart & Circulatory Premium 2 is ideal for students, instructors, healthcare professionals, and patients who seek to better understand and communicate in-depth information about the heart, arteries, and veins that move blood throughout the body.
The 3D models in 3D Heart & Circulatory Premium 2 are based on those contained in Visible Body’s award-winning and bestselling 3D Human Anatomy Atlas. 3D Heart & Circulatory Premium includes additional content on the circulatory system that is not in the Atlas. The additional content includes 3D presentations, quizzes, and animations and illustrations that provide information about function, physiology, and pathology.
Customer feedback is vital to successful products. We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Contact us at [email protected]
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 11, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $1.99
- July 22, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $19.99