Updated end user terms and conditions.
This app is for promotional purposes and to be used with a unique username and password only. Usernames and passwords are provided only through special promotions and are not sold separately.
Explore the reproductive and pelvic anatomy with fully interactive and highly detailed 3D models. The Male & Female Pelvic Anatomy for AMS application contains the entire human reproductive system, including dissectible models with related vasculature and musculature. This application features a Show section, Pathologies section, Product Gallery, Atlas section, quizzing, drawing, and screenshot capture to provide an enhanced experience.
With the Male & Female Pelvic Anatomy for AMS iPad app, you can:
- View the Show section interactive 3D animations for a guided learning experience of both male and female pelvic anatomy.
- Access the gallery of preset views in the Atlas section and easily add or remove structures to the view.
- Rotate, zoom, hide, or fade structures to study organs, bones, and musculature from any angle.
- Tap on an object to learn more: get its name, definition, and hear a pronunciation.
- Take quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Create your own saved views. Annotate images. Save them to your photo album or email them to your colleagues.
- Watch Pathology animations to learn or teach about common pathologies related to male & female pelvic health.
- Study anatomical groupings and individual structures of the male and female pelvic anatomy and reproductive systems.
About the Model
The Male & Female Pelvic Anatomy for AMS iPad app consists of highly detailed, anatomically accurate 3D models of the human urinary and reproductive systems taken from our award-winning Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas application. It also includes structures from other body systems such as the circulatory, skeletal, and muscular systems to show the urinary and reproductive systems in their anatomical contexts. The models were developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content has been reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
For technical support, please contact [email protected] If you are a physician wishing to receive access to this application, please contact your local AMS Sales Representative to check availability. To locate your local AMS Sales Representative, please contact AMS Customer Service at 800.328.3881.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.1.1