* Fixed a bug where audio wasn't playing on some devices running iOS 9.
Digestive Anatomy Atlas is a quick visual reference on digestive anatomy, physiology, and common pathologies. This iPhone/iPad app includes dozens of 3D models, animations, and illustrations.
This app is ideal for professional reference and as a tool for patient education on topics including the alimentary canal, chewing, swallowing, nutrient absorption, GERD, and Hemorrhoids.
Content in this app includes:
(1) Animations and illustrations.
(2) Dozens of 3D models of digestive structures, along with a limited number of models from other body systems.
(3) Definitions and pronunciations for over 100 anatomical structures of the digestive system.
(4) Descriptions of more than 25 common diseases.
What you can do with this app:
(1) See structures of the digestive system in 3D. Study any structure’s name and pronunciation, or read about its function and common diseases.
(2) Quick access to 16 preset views. Customize these views by adding or dissecting any digestive structures. Save or share views.
(3) Test your knowledge: Take quizzes with over 100 quiz questions that review digestive structures.
Here is a list of all the content in Digestive Anatomy Atlas:
Chewing and Swallowing
Function of the epiglottis
Digestive system Functions
Structures of the oral cavity
Tooth Cross section
Pancreas, Liver, Gall Bladder
3D Digestive Anatomy Models:
Over 100 including
- February 16, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- February 18, 2012 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- April 24, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- May 05, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- May 17, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- July 10, 2012 New version 1.2.0
- December 04, 2014 New version 6.0.9
- May 23, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- July 11, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- July 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- November 24, 2015 New version 6.1.03