Major version update.
Now supports iOS8.
The first edition of the Collins Chinese Gem covers all the words and phrases learners of Mandarin Chinese and English will need to know in a handy, user-friendly format.
* entire text of this convenient text
* unique three-way cross-referencing search
* real-time progressive look-up
* wildcard searches for unknown spellings or crosswords
* hyperlinking internally between the dictionaries
* support for search to other applications (if installed)
* bookmarks with editable notations
* automatic history
* complete offline use - no internet connect is required
A clear colour layout, up-to-date coverage of everyday words and phrases, and a handy travel supplement make this dictionary the ideal portable companion.
The Collins Chinese Gem Dictionary provides extensive coverage of today's language and usage of Mandarin Chinese and is an indispensable small dictionary for learners of Chinese.
Have confidence - The first edition is fully-up-to-date and offers help with translating essential vocabulary, plus thousands of phrases.
Get there fast - Its attractive layout and the inclusion of pinyin romanization make it easy for learners to find what they need quickly and easily.
Get it right - Keywords are highlighted in the text, and language notes give a wealth of useful information to the learner.
Words are tools for life. And a Collins dictionary makes them work for you.
“Collins Gem Chinese Dictionary” 1st Edition
© HarperCollins Publishers 2007
- May 25, 2012 New version 3.9
- September 14, 2012 New version 3.9.1
- September 16, 2012 New version 3.9.2
- September 24, 2012 New version 3.9.3
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.9.4
- January 05, 2013 New version 3.9.6
- March 07, 2015 New version 6.2