Support for iOS8.
This Malay (Bahasa Malaysia) dictionary is designed for all levels of language learner‚ whether at home‚ at school‚ or at work. It is the ideal text for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information in a portable format.
Have confidence: the Collins Malay Gem Dictionary contains all the everyday words and phrases used in today's Malay and English that you will need to know‚ with frequency indicators on the English side flagging up the most important words to learn in English.
* entire text of this easy-to-use and reliable dictionary
* unique three-way cross-referencing search
* real-time progressive look-up
* wildcard searches for unknown spellings or crosswords
* hyperlinking internally, to appendices and between titles
* support for search from other applications
* bookmarks with editable notations
* Fast App-Switching (Multitasking)
* "Retina Display" support
* automatic history
* complete offline use - no internet connect is required
* works with "SpellChecker" for both English and Malay
Words are tools for life, and a "Collins Dictionary" makes them work for you.
"Collins Gem Malay Dictionary" 2 edition
© HarperCollins Publishers 2007.
Powered by Enfour's -"UniDict® Engine 4"
- March 13, 2012 New version 3.9
- September 12, 2012 New version 3.9.1
- September 16, 2012 New version 3.9.2
- September 26, 2012 New version 3.9.3
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.9.4
- January 05, 2013 New version 3.9.6
- March 05, 2015 New version 6.3