- Added controller options to disable rumble and use USB for power only
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
The Luna Controller app allows you to set up and manage your Luna Controllers.
With the Luna Controller app you can:
- Register Luna Controllers to your Amazon account
- Setup your Luna Controller to connect to wifi and enable Cloud Direct
- Manage the Cloud Direct wifi connection
- Update the software on your Luna Controllers
- Check battery status
- Switch between Cloud Direct and Bluetooth
- Get help for common troubleshooting problems
Simple to set up and use:
1. Download and install the Luna Controller app on your mobile device.
2. Power up your Luna Controller with 2 AA batteries. Press and hold the home button for 3 seconds, and an orange light will start spinning
3. Open the Luna Controller app and follow the on-screen instructions
Built for Luna: A high-performance controller designed to provide an ideal playing experience on Luna, Amazon's new cloud gaming service. Luna Controller is the best connection between Luna gamers and their games.
Cloud Direct gets to your game faster: Luna Controller uses Cloud Direct technology to connect directly to Amazon’s custom game servers when playing on Luna.
Easily switch from screen to screen: With Luna Controller you can start playing on one screen and pick up right where you left off on another. Seamlessly move between a PC, Mac, Fire TV iPhone or iPad. You can also play on compatible devices through Bluetooth and USB connections when you're not playing on Luna.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse) and Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy).
- October 24, 2020 Initial release
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.0.365
- October 08, 2021 New version 1.0.449