With this update, we’ve given Owners and Admins the ability to update artist images across Amazon Music and the Amazon retail web, as well as addressed various performance improvements and bug fixes.
With Amazon Music for Artists, instantly know how your fans are listening to your music. Monitor trends or dive deep into the data. Be armed with the knowledge you need to take your marketing into its next phase.
From the app you can:
- View your music’s overall performance
- Learn how you trend on Alexa with voice reporting and our Daily Voice Index
- Find out where your listeners are with location insights
- Discover a world of Fans and Superfans
- Know where your songs are streaming across thousands of curated playlists and stations on Amazon Music.
- Update your artist images
- View real-time stats about your music’s performance and audience engagement
- Connect your Twitch account and bring livestreams to more fans in the Amazon Music app
More features coming soon!
Once the app is downloaded, head to our artist website to learn everything you need to know about navigating to success on Amazon including opportunities, best practices, FAQs and more:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amazonmusicforartists
- July 15, 2020 Initial release
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.1.2