Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
The AWS IoT Button is an easy way to get started with the Internet of Things. Based on the Amazon Dash button hardware, the AWS IoT Button is a developer kit that can be programmed to control Internet-connected devices and services. This programmable Wi-Fi button is designed to help developers get started with AWS IoT, AWS Lambda and other Amazon Web Services.
Fast provisioning and set-up
This app walks you through a few easy steps to get your AWS IoT Button up and running: (1) Register - create the resources required for your Button to send messages to AWS IoT, (2) Configure - upload security credentials to your Button and connect it to your Wi-Fi network, and (3) Set Button action - use Lambda functions to trigger events in the Cloud.
Easy to use
- Manage multiple Buttons
- Quickly reconfigure the Button to connect to locally available Wi-Fi
- Create a new AWS Lambda function from a blueprint or use one you developed on the AWS Console
- Scan the Button's barcode so you don't need to type the Device Serial Number out by hand
- Name your Buttons
Visit us at https://aws.amazon.com/iotbutton
- December 02, 2016 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.3.1
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.5