Bug fixes and enhancements.
Amazon Care is a benefit available for eligible employees and their families in Washington state. Amazon Care makes it easy to access high-quality virtual and in-person care that is built around you, your life, and your schedule. Connect with our clinicians for primary and urgent care services. Your Care Team includes a dedicated group of doctors, nurse practitioners and registered nurses. You’ll continue to see them when you visit with us to care for you and your family.
Download the app to connect with clinicians available for virtual care in minutes, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Amazon Care can help with:
• General health advice
• Preventive care
• Stress management
• Chronic conditions
• Urgent care
• Lifestyle and wellness
• And more
Through the Amazon Care app, you can access:
• On-demand care or scheduled visits
• Care Chat: Chat in-app with a clinician for advice on any health topic.
• Video Care: Connect face to face with a clinician in minutes for your care needs. Receive prescriptions and referrals from a provider when you need them.
• Visit summaries and history you can follow up on with your clinician
In Greater Seattle:
• In-Person Mobile Care: Care comes to you via mobile nursing staff when you need additional tests, immunizations, blood draws, and more.
• Care Courier: Prescription delivery right to your door.
Visit https://amazon.care/ to learn more about our services.
- October 05, 2019 Initial release
- October 09, 2019 New version 19.10.2
- October 21, 2019 New version 19.10.3
- November 18, 2019 New version 19.11
- December 17, 2019 New version 19.12
- January 21, 2020 New version 20.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 20.7.1
- October 23, 2020 New version 20.10
- November 12, 2020 New version 20.11
- August 06, 2021 New version 21.7.1