NEW Construction Master EZ from the developer of the official Construction Master® Pro, Calculated Industries!
Construction Master EZ uses simple-to-use forms to calculate your advanced construction math problems. Enter the inputs, and instantly see the outputs. No more guessing on which keys to press, the forms will guide you through it similar to how the #4067 model prompted you through tough construction math problems.
Construction Master EZ is an Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator for Carpenters, Builders & More, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries.
The app includes a full User’s Guide built in!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately calculate a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your iOS device, tap on the Construction Master EZ icon!
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the job-site or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the iOS device user
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• View and email function inputs and outputs, and share with team members
• Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Conversion Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Jack Rafters
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Calculate Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout
• Stair (Advanced Stair Calculations – Stair Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Circular Calculations
• Blocks, Footings
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• View and Email inputs/outputs
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
- July 07, 2019 Initial release