New menu for improved navigation.
New What's New section.
Several bug fixes.
Home ProjectCalc for your Apple Device
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
• Fast, easy-to-use tool for do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers, hobbyists, and decorators
• Enter measurements just as you say it in feet, inches, fractions, decimal fractions, yards and meters.
• Reduce calculation errors and make fewer trips to the home improvement store
The Home ProjectCalc® app helps you quickly figure project material quantities and costs for paint, tile, carpet and wallpaper. Unlike other calculators, it works and converts directly in Feet-Inches-Fractions, Yards, Metric, Square and Cubic, so you don’t have to figure tedious math.
Use it to estimate quantities and costs for:
Works in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals. Get exactly what you need for virtually any project. Prevent estimating errors on material requirements to save time and money. User’s Guide built-in.
Dedicated Functions for:
Paint – Calculate volume of paint, based on entered areas and stored Paint Coverage per gallon
Tile – Calculate number of Tiles based on area and user-stored Grout Width
Wallpaper – Calculates area and number of rolls needed
Carpet – Calculates yards of carpet needed to cover a floor area
Concrete – Calculates the number of bags needed for a given area
Convert between all standard math dimensions
Works as a standard math calculator with +, -, +/-, x, ÷, %, π, X2, and √.
Values for Materials:
• Paint – 1 gallon covers 350 square feet
• Tile Sizes – 18", 16", 13", 12", 10", 8", 6", 4", 2", 1", 24"
• Wallpaper – One roll covers 56 square feet (European double roll)
• Carpet – 3 built-in lengths: 12', 13' and 15'
• Concrete – Calculates the number of 80 lb bags needed (0.67 cu ft)
- August 06, 2015 Initial release
- November 28, 2016 New version 1.1.0
- January 21, 2020 New version 10.2.0