New menu and navigation, What's New, and small bug fixes.
Advanced Concrete Construction-Math Calculator from Calculated Industries
The official ConcreteCalc Pro from Calculated Industries is now available for iPhone and iPad users. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
It helps concrete, masonry and paving professionals reduce material waste, improve design accuracy, prevent re-work and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for square-ups, loads, area, volume, rebar, drops and stairs. Even finds the number of bags required for small jobs.
Built with the same features and functions and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard handheld ConcreteCalc Pro from Calculated Industries.
Need to quickly and accurately solve a concrete problem for a job? Do it on your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere instantly.
Ideal for Concrete, Masonry and Paving Professionals
• Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads
• Rebar quantity solutions
• Instant square-up and drop for perfect layouts
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Metric (m, cm, mm)
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
• Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
• Square and Cubic formats
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Instant Weight per Volume
• Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
• Instant Square-up and Drop
• Complete Stair calculations:
• Incline Angle
• Total Linear Feet
• Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
• Store Rebar Sizes
• On-center Spacing
• Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
• Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
• Equal Sided Polygons
• Board Feet of lumber for forms
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
• User-Definable Preferences
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1.2
- February 15, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- March 27, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- September 16, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- February 17, 2015 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- November 10, 2016 New version 1.3.0
- November 24, 2016 New version 1.3.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 10.4.0