Under the cover revision
Pilot Handbook App presents the information from the The Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge in a format optimized for your iPhone/iPad. As a bonus Pilot Handbook now includes 110 calculators for pilots and over 80 pages of Weight and Balance information.
The Pilot Handbook app is based on the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) premier pilot training manual titled Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge ( FAA-H8083-25A updated with October 2014 changes). This app provides knowledge that is essential for pilots, student pilots, and instructors.
Many FAA Knowledge Exams' questions are taken directly from the information presented in these texts.
Pilot Handbook app includes information on:
* Introduction to flying
* Aircraft structure
* Principles of flight
* Aerodynamics of flight
* Flight controls
* Aircraft systems
* Flight instruments
* Flight manuals
* Weight and balance
* Aircraft performance
* Weather theory
* Weather reports, forecasts and charts
* Airport operations
* Aeromedical factors
* Aeronautical decision-making
The app includes over 800 illustrations and images. It also now includes over 110 aviation calculators integrated into the content and standalone.
Pilot Handbook is an encyclopedia of all aspects of aeronautical information.
- June 08, 2012 New version 3.0
- July 12, 2012 New version 3.1
- October 23, 2012 New version 3.2
- March 25, 2013 New version 3.3
- October 19, 2013 New version 3.4
- March 27, 2015 New version 4.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.1.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 4.1.2
- October 08, 2021 New version 4.1.3