1. New Menu
2. What's New Pages
3. Units from upper display fixed on tape
4. Misc Backlog bugs
Ideal for machining pros, machine setters, tool and die makers, production engineers, shop managers and shop owners who want to increase productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production and reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools.
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
The Machinist Calc Pro is the first machining math and reference tool to provide a complete assortment of machine shop solutions. It has more complete Thread data than the Machinery's Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro calculators and optimized for the iPhone device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
• Speeds and Feeds - Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth, Number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning adjustment factor
• Thread Size - Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
• Drill Point - Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
• Drill Size - Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
• 3-Wire Measure - Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Trigonometric Functions - Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Right Triangle Math - Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
• Thread Classification Tables
- Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
- Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
◦m, mm, cm
◦Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
- January 31, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- March 22, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- January 14, 2015 Price increase: $19.99 -> $24.99
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- March 20, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- May 08, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 10.2.0