New menu, new What's New section, reset moved to Preference/Settings, and miscellaneous fixes.
Trades Math and Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries
The Tradesman Calc for iPhone or iPad is specifically designed to be useful in trades requiring technical math, including Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting - virtually any skilled trade requiring applied math skills. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
This powerful, easy-to-use app helps tradesmen on the job whenever they need to use or calculate dimensional math, fractions (ruler, proper, improper, and mixed), unit conversions, ratios and proportions, trigonometry/trig and plane geometry (right triangles/angles, circular and polygonal shapes). In addition, the Tradesman Calc app has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The app also has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The Tradesman Calc app is easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn, making it ideal for instructors helping students in career and technical education programs develop and expand their applied and practical math skills.
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master Calculators
● Built-in help – just press and hold key
● All the functionality of the Tradesman Calc handheld calculator and optimized for the iPhone device user
● Entry editing backspace, just swipe display left to right
● Complete User’s Guide available free at www.calculated.com
● Work in Architectural (ruler) fractions (1/4 inch, 1/16 inch, etc.), proper fractions (2/3), mixed number fractions (1 2/3) and improper fractions (5/3)
● Solve dimensional math problems, and convert between U.S. and metric dimensional math units
● Right Triangle Math: Enter and calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
● Trigonometric Functions: Solve angle and side problems using Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
● Circle/Arc: Enter and calculate Area, Circumference, Radius, Diameter, Arc Angle, Arc Length, Chord Length, Arc Height
● Ratios and Proportions: Find x, y values, calculate proportional values
● Hexagon/Polygon: Find Exterior Angle, Interior Angle, Side Length, Outside Diameter, Inside Diameter, Perimeter and Area
● Solve calculations using order of operations
● Work with exponents
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- January 18, 2015 Price increase: $7.99 -> $9.99
- November 28, 2016 New version 1.1.0
- October 21, 2019 New version 10.2.0