Improved performance & bug fixes
- "What a great app! So far, so good. It’s been 100% accurate every time I’ve used it."
- "I tested this on a bird I photographed in Australia while on vacation. It correctly identified the Laughing Kookaburra! This will be great fun on trips!"
- "Birds I have been puzzling over for weeks this app IDs in seconds. Well worth the money"
** BEST WAY TO IDENTIFY BIRDS IN NATURE **
Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
- Instantly identify any bird from photo or camera.
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured bird on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured birds.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- June 08, 2018 Initial release
- June 11, 2018 New version 1.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.4.2
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- August 28, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- September 05, 2019 New version 2.0.3
- September 24, 2019 New version 2.0.4
- October 21, 2019 New version 2.0.5
- October 28, 2019 New version 2.0.6
- December 03, 2019 New version 2.0.7
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.0.8
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.0.10