Improved performance & stability.
The app then give you all the informations about the fish including scientific name, it's family and genus, and the images of the same species in our database. You can also read more information about it's habitat and characteristic on Wikipedia.
- Instantly identify any fish from photo or camera using latest AI technology.
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured fish on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured fishes.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- May 21, 2018 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.4.2
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.0
- August 28, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- August 28, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- September 04, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- September 23, 2019 New version 2.0.3