Improved performance & stability
This is a great app for anyone who want to learn about new animals and their habitats.
Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
- Instantly identify any animal from photo or camera.
- Support all animals including mammals, birds, insects...
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured animal on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured animals.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- July 06, 2018 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3.2
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $4.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $4.99
- June 21, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- June 22, 2019 New version 2.0
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.0.4
- August 28, 2019 New version 2.0.5
- September 23, 2019 New version 2.0.6
- October 21, 2019 New version 2.0.7
- October 28, 2019 New version 2.0.8
- December 02, 2019 New version 2.0.9
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.0.10