Improved performance & bug fixes
- "Now I know who all the bugs are that are on my porch and my plants! Fun & informative."
- "Very surprised at this app’s accuracy so far."
- "That couldn’t have been easier!! This app really helped after I got bit by a redheaded bush cricket!!"
- Instantly identify any insect from photo or camera.
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured insects on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured insects.
Identify any insect anywhere on earth instantly with the latest AI technology. Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- May 07, 2018 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- August 17, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- September 11, 2019 New version 2.0.3
- September 11, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- September 24, 2019 New version 2.0.4
- October 22, 2019 New version 2.0.5
- October 29, 2019 New version 2.0.6
- December 03, 2019 New version 2.0.7
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.0.8
- October 28, 2020 New version 2.0.10