* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out.
“Duncan Price is paranoid” they used to say. He’s just a “local nut” they said. They used to say a lot of things about him. Now they don’t say anything. Because they’re dead.
Waking up in what appears to be his father’s old bunker, Campbell Price is confused. Last night was pretty crazy, but not THAT crazy. How did he end up here?
Hearing a familiar voice over a 2-way radio, your sister says you’ve been put in the bunker for your own safety.
Fearing for your sister’s life, who has also been locked up for her protection, you must escape the bunker and find her before it’s too late.
Before you’re all that remains.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.2.1
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.2.5
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.2.7
- August 06, 2021 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!