* If your letter tiles go missing, go to the box in Karl's desk and hit the Reset button.
* If your draught pieces go missing, go to the draught board in the canteen and hit the Reset button.
* Slowed down the speed of the colour clock hand in the staff room.
* Can now use the hex key easier.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
- June 20, 2013 Initial release
- June 29, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- July 23, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 24, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 23, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 05, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.6
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.6.2