* Tweaked Balls of Light box hotspot size.
* Fixed crash people were experiencing if they tried to play the game with Tooltips enabled.
* Improvements to saving/loading.
* Restored HUD visibility.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
*pun fully intended, naturally.
- February 20, 2016 Initial release
- February 28, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.4
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.0.5