* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out.
The truth is near. Look inside.
Founded in 1806, the Hawthorne Asylum was active during a time when patients were treated less like people and more like lab rats.
Although closed down in the 50’s due to changing ethical standards it is said that experiments were still being conducted for decades to come.
This is the concluding episode to the Forever Lost story, if you haven’t played the previous two episodes then please go do that now, we can objectively say they’re awesome.
A first person point and click game filled with puzzles, objects, rooms, and more puzzles. Plus there’s an actual story for those players that way inclined.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture.
• Amazing visual and sound design.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of rooms to explore and puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
- July 09, 2015 Initial release
- September 10, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- December 22, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- January 06, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- November 19, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- November 21, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $6.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1.3
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.2.2
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.2.3
- May 06, 2021 New version 1.2.5