This minor update introduces a couple of new features requested by users.
- Added support for right clicking a sound effect to play the effect from the beginning. Ctrl + Left click is also supported.
- Added extra-small tile size option
Play sound effects for every occasion with an easy-to-use soundboard that supports full customization. Perfect for podcasters, radio DJs, or just for having fun. Is somebody talking too much in a meeting? Blow the Air Horn or Whistle and silence them! Did someone just tell a funny joke? Play the laugh track or rim shot and show your support! The joke wasn't funny? Then boo them off the stage! This popular sound machine is perfect for adding sound effects to any moment.
- 50+ sound effects with ability to import new sounds and images
- Playback and mix multiple sounds at the same time
- Drag and arrange sounds within 5 different soundboards
- Drag in and import new media files from your desktop
- Toggle between simple and advanced views
- Switch to Advanced View to view sound graph, configure start and stop positions for sound playback along, and current playback position.
- Configure the Master Volume and each individual sound volume too.
- Multiple layout sizes including Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
- Sound formats supported include wav, mp3, mp4, aac, alac, aif, aiff, caf, snd, and au
- Upgrade to unlimited sound imports and removal of ads using the Upgrade under the Sound Effects
There are 5 soundboards that you can configure with different sounds. Each sound is represented by a tile within the soundboard and includes a play button and volume control. The Advanced View allows you to specify a start and stop playback positions within the sound file and can bring up additional settings such as assigning different colors.
Tap the button on each sound tile to playback sound. Tap again to pause. You can drag the tiles into new positions by grabbing the gripper at the top right of the sound tile. You can also drag the sounds into the different numbered groups found at the top of the app.
RADIO & PODCASTING
Do you have a podcast or radio show? This app was originally built for use on the popular Tech 411 Show podcast so you'll find stock sounds that'll compliment your show too. And in your favorite intros, outros, sweepers, or radio spots for playback on your podcast or radio show. It can be customized in every possible way.
Upgrade to the Pro Version which allows for unlimited sound imports and removes advertising. Tap the Sound Effects menu and select "Upgrade to Pro Version" Thanks for supporting small business!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tmsoft
Visit our website for support at http://www.tmsoft.com/soundeffects/
- June 14, 2019 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.1.2