Updated to support Retina display! Includes other minor improvements and fixes a crash when running on Mac OS X El Capitan.
Connect Fun is the classic two-player game of four in a row. Two players take turns dropping their color checkers into one of the slots at the top of the board. Win the game by getting 4 or more of your color checkers either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
• One or Two Players – Play against a friend or the computer.
• Multiple Rounds – Win 3 rounds to win the game. Total rounds needed to win is configurable in the settings.
• Computer Difficulty – Play against computer with Easy, Medium, Hard, Pro, and Expert difficulty.
• Game Center Achievements - Collect all 5 by beating the computer player on each difficulty level.
• Statistics View - Displays game stats and awards
• Multiple Themes – Switch the color scheme to Modern, Classic, Night, Retro, and Hot.
• Classic Board Size of 7x6 (7 columns, 6 rows, 4 chips in a row wins)
• Realistic sounds effects
• Smooth animations of checkers
• It’s a free game!
• Select One or Two Players to start game
• Each player takes their turn by tapping a column on the board to drop a checker
• Round finishes when a player gets four in a line or there are no more moves
• Tap the screen to play again
• Win 3 rounds to win the game.
Connect Fun is also known as Captain's Mistress, Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Fourplay, Four in a Row, Connect Four, and Four in a Line. Send us feedback by tapping More, About, and Send Feedback. We hope you enjoying playing Connect Fun with friends and family.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- December 03, 2015 New version 1.4