Updated libraries to be GDPR compliant and other minor improvements.
Generate pure sine wave tones at frequencies from 20hz to 22,000hz. Tone generation is useful in tuning instruments, hearing tests, science experiments, and testing audio equipment.
Tone Generator has many uses:
- Hearing Test: What is the lowest/highest frequency you can hear in each ear?
- Tuning Instruments: Does your top guitar string match Low E at 440 Hz?
- Science Experiments: What is the resonant frequency of your wine glass?
- Audio System Test: What frequencies does your subwoofer support?
Adjust audio frequency by dragging the slider or tapping the plus/minus buttons. Adjust device volume using the on-screen volume slider. You can also specify to play audio to any AirPlay supported device. Toggle audio playback using the Play/Pause button.
Created by the audio experts at TMSOFT that brought you the famous White Noise app. Check out all our apps and sounds at http://www.tmsoft.com/
- June 16, 2019 Initial release