Edge Explore 1000 Support
Bluetooth pairing and syncing fixes
Garmin Connect™ Mobile gives you fingertip access to all of your Garmin Connect data — anytime, anywhere. Charts, graphs, maps and more let you quickly view activities, track progress toward goals and more. When used with compatible Garmin devices, you can even share your activities as they happen, wirelessly upload activities and more.
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ or vivosmart™ wellness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.***
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the Live Track feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
Track Your Golf Game
Want to know what you shot the last time you played a specific hole? Look it up on your phone with Garmin Connect™ Mobile. Online scorecards also give you fairways hit, shot distance and number of puts. You can also access many other stats you’ve captured using your Approach® golf device like your longest shots, average score and more.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
***Garmin Connect Mobile optionally allows you to publish some of your wellness data to Apple Health. You can publish Steps, Active Calories, and Walking/Running Distance.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.4
- August 06, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- September 06, 2014 New version 2.5
- September 27, 2014 New version 2.6
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.7
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.7.1
- December 03, 2014 New version 2.8
- February 10, 2015 New version 2.9
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.11
- March 18, 2015 New version 2.11.1
- April 15, 2015 New version 2.12
- May 07, 2015 New version 2.12.1
- June 26, 2015 New version 2.12.2
- July 26, 2015 New version 2.12.3
- August 06, 2015 New version 2.13
- August 11, 2015 New version 2.13.1
- August 25, 2015 New version 2.13.2
- September 13, 2015 New version 2.13.3
- September 25, 2015 New version 2.14