Garmin Golf is constantly working to improve your experience.
Add another level of fun and competition to your game with the free Garmin Golf app. Download it to your phone to compete with your friends and fellow golfers. Each round can take on a tournament feel on any of more than 40,000 courses worldwide.
Compete in weekly leaderboards on any golf course, or you can set up your own tournament event and invite multiple friends to compete. Players can also live chat with each other and post their results for others to see.
With the following devices, you simply upload your round through the Garmin Connect app on your phone or Garmin Express on your computer, and you can review leaderboards and stats in Garmin Golf:
· Approach golf watches: S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S10, S20
· Approach golf bands: X10, X40
· Approach handheld models: G6, G7, G8, G10, G30
· Fitness watches: vívoactive, vívoactive HR, vívoactive 3, Forerunner 935
· All fēnix 3, 5 and Chronos watches
· All MARQ, Descent, tactix, D2 Charlie and D2 Delta watches
The devices below can also upload scorecards in real-time directly through the Garmin Golf app:
· Approach golf watches: S40, S60
· Approach G80 handheld
If you don’t have a Garmin golf watch or handheld, you can still download the app and participate in weekly leaderboards and tournaments by entering your score manually.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.23
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.24
- October 22, 2019 New version 1.25
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.26
- January 22, 2020 New version 1.27
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.28.6
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.29