• Fixed Bluetooth disconnect issues
• Fixed issues with Hours of Service rest-break and split-sleeper berth
• Fixed general stability issues
** Users must own the Garmin eLog™ compliant ELD (FMCSA-registered electronic logging device). The Garmin eLog is ready right out of the box, and supports 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 diagnostic ports to fit nearly any truck. It’s simple to set up and there are no subscription fees.
Take the easy route to ELD Compliance!
The free, easy-to-use Garmin eLog™ app may be downloaded to your compatible smartphone to complete your ELD compliance solution.
The Garmin eLog compliant ELD solution accurately records and tracks Hours of Service (HOS), then securely stores it locally to your smartphone— never in the cloud.
Garmin eLog allows your records to be wirelessly transferred to your compatible smartphone for viewing by you anytime.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We listen to your feedback. The teams at Garmin are working continuously to improve the Garmin eLog system. If you experience any issues or problems, please reach out to our Product Support team at support.garmin.com.
- October 30, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 6.50
- June 17, 2019 New version 6.60
- September 24, 2019 New version 6.80
- January 07, 2020 New version 6.90
- January 28, 2020 New version 6.91
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.10
- October 23, 2020 New version 7.50
- December 09, 2020 New version 7.70